Start-to-Finish Services – All You'll Ever Need for a Stress-Free Journey!
Planning the perfect wedding accommodations in Hollister, CA, can be a vast undertaking, and one we can streamline for you. Whether you are recently engaged and just starting to toss around ideas, or have already reserved the ceremony and reception site, this level of service is for the couple who wants Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination to take them through the entire wedding planning process. We will assemble our team of wedding professionals, provide unlimited advice, and manage Every Last Detail of our clients' wedding day.
Perfect for the busy couple planning their destination wedding.
This package includes all services provided in the "Day Of/Month Of" Package plus the following:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding vision and wish list, as well as your budget
- Unlimited access to Every Last Detail for professional wedding advice and guidance via e-mail and phone
- Provide referrals or all vendors needed including wedding ceremony & reception locations, cakes/baker, caterers, celebrants, photographers, videographers, hair and makeup artists, musicians/bands/DJ’s rentals, transportation, florists, etc.
- Review proposals and contracts for all prospective vendors
- Set up and attend vendor meetings*
- Keep you informed by providing wedding checklists specific to your celebration throughout the planning process
- Etiquette advice
- Assist with wording of Save-the-Date cards and wedding invitations
- As authorized dealers of fine wedding stationary by Carlson Craft, Birchcraft and Tatex Thermographers, we can assist you with all your invitation needs.
- Research hotel accommodations and establish group room blocks
- Attend menu selection meeting with client and catering manager
- Conduct walk-through meeting with client at ceremony and reception locations to determine layout and placement
- Create and provide room schematic/layout to catering manager
- Review Banquet Event Order (BEO)
- Contact all service providers
- Wedding planner to work with the client to create a comfortable and creative timeline
- Distribute client-approved timeline
- Assist celebrant at rehearsal and on wedding day – especially helpful when using a new celebrant or one unfamiliar with the venue
- In addition to being a wedding expert, I am a Certified Travel Professional who can take care of your travel arrangements and help you plan your dream honeymoon!
On the Wedding Day:
- Supply exclusive ELD Emergency Kit
- Work with service providers to insure proper set up of ceremony and reception venues
- Set up decor and special touches arrange escort cards, menu cards, toasting glasses, cake cutting set, favors, guest book, gifts, decor, etc.
- Work with musician/DJ/Band to go over sound checks and music cues for ceremony entrance, reception grand entrance, toasts, dances, cake cutting, garter toss, etc.
- Get the wedding party down the aisle
- Hand out final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Deliver wedding gifts and accessories to desired secure location at the conclusion of the event
- Make sure your celebration runs smoothly throughout the day and handle any emergencies that arise
Contact Us for a Free Consultation!