Where to start? Whether you are recently engaged and just starting to toss around ideas or have already reserved the ceremony and reception site, this level of service is for the couple who wants Every Last Detail Wedding & Event Coordination to take them through the entire wedding planning process, assemble their team of wedding professionals, provide unlimited advice and manage Every Last Detail of their wedding day.
This package includes all services provided in the Day Of Package plus the following:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding vision and wish list, as well as your budget
- Unlimited access to Every Last Detail for professional wedding advice and guidance via e-mail and phone
- Provide referrals for all vendors needed including wedding ceremony & reception locations, cakes/baker, caterers, celebrants, photographers, videographers, hair and makeup artists, musicians/bands/DJ’s, rentals, transportation, florists, etc.
- Review proposals and contracts for all prospective vendors
- Set up and attend vendor meetings (maximum of 5 meetings. Additional in-person meetings available at the rate of $125 per hour)
- Keep client informed by providing wedding checklists specific to their celebration throughout the planning process
- Etiquette advice
- Assist with wording of save the date cards and wedding invitations
- As authorized dealers, we can provide invitations through the stationary companies we work with including Carlson Craft, Birchcraft and Tatex Thermographers
- Research hotel accommodations and establish group room blocks
- Attend menu selection meeting with client and catering manager
- Conduct walk-through meeting with client at ceremony and reception locations to determine layout and placement
- Create and provide room schematic/layout to catering manager
- Review Banquet Event Order (BEO) provided by catering manager to make sure everything we covered at the menu meeting is noted, including special requests, special meals (allergies/gluten-free/vegan) and layout.
- Contact all service providers to go over any changes to the contracts since they were first created, confirm times and quantities of items ordered then go over delivery and set up times and specifics, including providing them with directions and special assistance, if needed.
- Work with client to create a comfortable and creative timeline for the wedding day events. Provide appropriate and feasible timing suggestions for photography start times, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc.
- Distribute client-approved timeline to all service providers two weeks before the wedding
- Assist celebrant and direct the wedding rehearsal with bridal party and families
- Check in with all service providers the night before the wedding to go over everything again
On the wedding day:
Back to top >>
- Supply exclusive ELD Emergency Kit
- Work with service providers to insure proper set up of ceremony and reception venues
- Assist with set up – seating cards, menu cards, toasting glasses, cake cutting set, favors, guest book, gifts, special touches, etc.
- Work with musician/DJ/Band to go over sound checks and music cues for ceremony entrance, reception grand entrance, toasts, dances, cake cutting, garter toss, etc.
- On site coordination and management of the wedding day
- Line up and cue ceremony for processional and recessional
- Hand out final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Deliver wedding gifts and accessories to desired secure location at the conclusion of the event
- Guest relations
- Make sure the event runs smoothly throughout the day and handle any emergencies that arise
- Every wedding includes 1 Executive Assistant. Additional assistants may be needed for specific locations, larger weddings, and multiple locations or restricted timing situations.